Ricoh CX5 model, AF focusing times are decreased to as low as 0.2 sec. for both wide-angle 28 mm and telephoto 300 mm, up to half as short compared to the CX4, using Ricoh’s unique new hybrid AF system. This ensures that you reliably capture the image you were waiting for, never to miss another good shot again.
Using super-resolution technology, the Ricoh CX5 also allows (1) recording of images with improved resolution using the “Super-resolution” setting and (2) telephoto shooting at up to 600 mm equivalent with minimal degradation in image quality using “Super-resolution Zoom.”
Furthermore, in addition to the new Cooking, Fireworks, and Continuous Golf Swing scene modes, the Ricoh CX5 has improved features that make shooting photographs even more fun through the use of super-resolution zoom during Zoom Macro mode shooting and other functions. The CX5 is an even more enhanced compact digital camera that was designed based on the concept of it being “a tool that you will find yourself wanting to use every day.”
1. High-speed autofocus using the unique hybrid AF system developed by Ricoh.
2. Improved image resolution through use of super-resolution technology.
3. Super-resolution zoom equivalent to up to 600 mm in addition to the 10.7x 28-300 mm optical zoom.
4. High-quality photography that widens the range of image expression.
5. 14 different types of Scene Modes providing easy access to whole suites of photographic techniques specifically adapted to the subject.
6. Creative shooting modes that allow you to enjoy shooting creative images.
7. High-definition 3.0-inch, 920,000-dot LCD monitor.
8. A wide variety of functions based on the concept of the CX5 being “a tool that you will find yourself wanting to use every day”.
10 Megapixels Effective – 1cm Macro
10.7 x Optical Zoom (28-300mm equivalent)
3″ 920,000 dot LCD Screen
Smooth Imaging Engine IV
5 fps Sequential Shooting – Lithium Ion Battery Powered