The COOLPIX S9400′s slimline body conceals a wealth of cutting-edge technology that sets this 18-megapixel camera apart.
An 18x NIKKOR optical super-zoom lens and 18-megapixel backlit CMOS sensor enable you to capture distant action and candid close-ups with ease. Optical lens-shift vibration reduction produces sharp results and steady images on the large OLED screen, making it easy to frame your shots.
Record Full HD movies at the touch of a button and even combine separate scenes as a single, seamless movie.
The COOLPIX S9400 – Compact style with great performance and super zoom.
- Super zoom: the 18x NIKKOR wide-angle optical zoom lens (25-450 mm) with ED glass will make you a sharp shooter from virtually any distance.
- Back-illuminated 18 MP CMOS sensor: with each pixel receiving more light, this highly sensitive image sensor works with the EXPEED C2 processor to deliver clear shots in any light.
- 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) 614k-dot OLED screen: with superior brightness and impressive colour rendering, thanks to OLED technology, this large screen offers excellent visibility and sharp contrast in all light conditions, including direct sunlight.
- Lens-shift VR (vibration reduction): capture steady photos and movies thanks to Nikon’s automatic vibration reduction technology, which counters the effects of camera shake in real time.
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording: easily record life in motion and in stereo sound. A dedicated video-record button makes it easy to begin filming.
- Advanced movie functions: if you pause and then continue filming, the camera will create a single movie file for smooth playback. The optical zoom with autofocus can be used when filming and you can record in iFrame format. Connect the camera directly to an HDTV using the built-in HDMI connector.
- Auto HDR mode: capture images with impressive tonal detail in any situation when you shoot in HDR mode. The camera combines two